Click to know: We're better than others
On this page you can see pictures of our scaffolding which we offer for rent. Buy Scaffold expensive about 10 thousand UAH per 100 square meters, so take Scaffold hire - a better alternative than buying expensive scaffolding.
To enlarge the picture of scaffolding and see description of the design of scaffolding need to click the left mouse button on the desired image. You can also use the mouse wheel scrolling in the zoomed image.
Photos of individual elements of our scaffolding.
Construction and installation of scaffolding at 5-rises and high-rises.
Racks, horizontals, diagonals, bolts, shields - the main elements of scaffolding.
Quick and easy installation on a private cottage.
Photos of additional elements and accessories for scaffolding.We offer our customers a wide range of additional accessories to scaffolding. But only some of them are presented in the photos for review. They can be extremely useful for you when performing finishing and front works. We will provide you with a brief description of each item, its capabilities and specifications, if required.
Jacks and support heels.
- Jacks 450 mm long for alignment of not significant differences in height.
- Jacks 450mm long, you can take from us in any quantity and install the scaffold strictly on the level.
- Jacks have a special nut, thanks to which the rack clearly rests on the entire plane of the nut and the load distribution falls on the entire jack.
- Visual comparison of 450mm and 1m jacks - particularly noticeable thickness of the two jacks and the difference in the support surface. All jacks have a certificate of conformity.
- Support heels prevent punching, destruction of the supporting wooden backing, which can lead to falling of the racks and roll of the scaffolding.
- Heel support made from steel substrate with a thickness of 5 mm and a pin component with a thickness of 2 mm.
- Each heel has four holes for possible attachment to the floor and can prevent the racks from shifting from another foreign force, for example, if they are accidentally engaged by vehicles, a forklift, and other mechanical objects.
- Support heels are necessary to ensure uniform load of scaffolding.
- Below is an example of the installation of standard jacks 450mm with a slight difference in height to 30-35cm.
- The heels we produce ensure the reliability of scaffolding and reduce your fears.
- Our company provides the heels and, if necessary jacks in any quantities.
Transition strips and reinforced meter jacks.
- Threshold strip in the enhanced jacks 1m length needed to apply these long jacks to the racks of scaffolds to equalize significant differences at the level of the surface of scaffolding.
- With the help of the transition bar and reinforced 1 m jacks, you can set up racks of scaffolding even with very steep slopes
- See below for an example of a comparison of conventional jacks 450mm and 1m jacks. Visually visible difference in the installation of jacks. Now the level drop to one meter is within your reach.
- Meter racks, racks of selection of height always available. If necessary, you can order mounting to the wall and other elements.
- Side mounts, support heels, meter racks, height adjustment racks are always available and will always help you to reduce the time when installing scaffolding.
- Take a look at an example of installing reinforced meter jacks on the rack. Overall dimensions in width in this case vary slightly. But in the condition of small space this circumstance cannot be ignored.
- An example of installation of standard 450mm jacks for visualization of the adjustable distance with height differences.
- Rack meter, protective, rack height selection - used for hemming gables, if the standard 2m rack does not fit under the roof or visor. It can also be used as a fence with a set of horizontals.
Fixed and rotary clamps and various wall-mounting.
- Different types of attachments to help securely attach to the scaffold walls, balconies, and other elements of the facade. Using the right type of attachment (rigid or with hooks) of different lengths, you can always securely fastening the scaffolding to the facade of the building
- Our company offers its clients for rent various types of side fixings to the wall, providing you with reliable protection at height. These simple elements will help ensure the required safety on scaffolds.
- The range that our company has will always help you find the right scaffolds and securely fix them.
- We offer branded clamps Turkish production EN-74, which are the best for scaffolding, you will always be satisfied with their quality
- The clamp consists of half-round hooks, T-bolts and nuts. Easy to install and easy to remove from scaffolding pillars.
Side stops to the scaffolding and towers-tours and clamps.
- Using the side stops of a small size, you can always secure the scaffolding so as to avoid roll. We also recommend using jacks of various lengths.
- Side stops are also used as expanders for the work site on scaffolding. It is enough to turn them in one or the other direction.
Reception and transmission of scaffolding.
- When receiving and transmitting scaffolding, it is recommended to stack the shields in bundles in bars to the bottom. So you can easily count them and review their status.
- The process of recalculating the components of scaffolding is minimized and greatly simplified if you add horizontals and diagonals into separate piles.
- It is desirable to fold rigel separately from contour lines and diagonals. This will give you an increase in scaffolding installation speed In addition - it is easier to count everything.
- It is advisable to fold scaffolding posts horizontally, one on another, with a slight shift to the left and right, with the pins strictly in one direction. This makes it easy to notice the bumps, the integrity of the rack and the pin connection.
Photo examples of mounting scaffolding for warming a private house.
- Facadees often use available building materials for leveling the plane for the installation of scaffolding. They save money, do not order and do not use jacks.
- If desired, scaffolding can be installed on any site, even when there is a barrier or entry to the basement.
- Scaffolding may well be complemented by boards. It does not require additional elements: crossbars for shields, etc. But we note that the board in this case should have a thickness of at least 45-50mm. It is not safe to use thinner boards with a thickness of less than 50mm.
- When you have a significant supply of wood, the work is performed several times faster. Boards can be temporarily used as flooring for scaffolding. Especially on the corners. You can throw boards between the bar and the balcony, etc.
- Installing scaffolding requires site preparation and conceptualization of the entire structure. Installation speed with mindless assembly often leads to re-swap scaffolds and loss of time.
- Filing the pediment at the height requires the faders of high professionalism and the ability to properly install scaffolding.
Scaffolding on the roof covered with metal tiles.
- The installation of scaffolding can be done even on the roof of buildings using home-made devices in the form of a wooden base, made in such a way that the slope of the base is the same as the slope of the roof.