Click to know: We're better than others
Passport scaffolding construction
Scaffolding frame, lightweight LSPR-200
1- Frame with ladder,
2- Passing frame,
5- Rigel decking,
6- Shield flooring,
7- Wooden backing
8- Heel support unregulated,
9- Universal adjustable foot. (Screw jack).
It is allowed to use knocked-down boards as flooring instead of crossbars and shields. The length of such floorboards should be at least 3.5 m, thickness at least 50 mm, width at least 200-220 mm.
1. Purpose of the product
Lightweight construction frame scaffolding LSPR-200 - are used when carrying out facade and finishing works. Scaffolding LSPR-200 are going to a height of up to forty meters. The diameter of the pipe used is 42 mm, the thickness of the metal is 2.0 mm .
2. Technical characteristics of frame scaffolding
|1||Max. scaffolding height||m||40|
|2||Step of a working tier on height||m||2 for painting and plaster, |
or 0.5 for cladding and brickwork
|3||Step tier along the facade||m||3|
|4||Width of the working tier||m||1|
|5||Regulatory flooring load||kg/m.sq.||200|
3. Elements of scaffolding
Scaffolding is assembled from frames : rack-stairs and rack-through, diagonal and horizontal ties , decking (bolts and boards or boards), support heels (unregulated or adjustable jacks), fixings to the wall and stops, and other elements:
1. A frame with a ladder (Fig. 1, pos. 1) is an element of frame scaffolding, which serves as a side fence and a ladder for lifting onto the working tier. The frame is made of pipe 42 mm, wall thickness - 2.0 mm. The size of the element is 2.0 x 1.06 m. On each side, the frame is equipped with flag locks for fastening horizontal and diagonal ties. The weight of the frame with a ladder is 15.26 kg.
2. The pass frame (Fig. 1, pos. 2) - serves to build up scaffolds to the required height, and to allow workers with tools and finishing materials to pass through the levels of scaffold construction. It is placed in the middle of the construction of scaffolding. The element is made - pipe 42 mm, wall thickness - 2.0 mm . Size 2.0 x 1.06 m. On each side, the frame is equipped with flag locks (flag connections) for fastening horizontal and diagonal connections. The weight of the frame is 11.76 kg.
Scaffolds are called frame, because the main elements are frames, because called racks. From the design of these frame racks depend on the main characteristics of the scaffold and ease of use, as well as reliability.
According to the wishes of our customers, we have changed the design of the FRAME WITH LADDER.
In the majority of scaffoldings, the frame with the ladder is made in such a way that the ladder, along which workers and materials rise, is located on the side and is not much different from the passing frame.
Because, for example, with a house height of 6.5 - 7.0 m, 2-tiers of scaffolding will not be enough, because they will give a height of 4 meters to the working legs and, accordingly, workers will not be able to reach 6.5 - 7.0 m same build 3 tiers, the height of the legs will be 6 m, which will be inconvenient to work at a height of 6.5 - 7.0 m.
MODERNIZED FRAME WITH LADDERS, when used at the top level instead of pass-through frames, will allow to build a working level for the worker's legs when assembling in 3 tiers - 4.5 m, 5.0 m, 5.5 m, 6.0 m
The upgraded frame allowed to make a step of the working tier in height - 0.5 m
|OLD FRAME WITH LADDER||MODERNIZED FRAME WITH LADDERS|
Our modernized frames - very much like the workers, who are engaged in facing buildings with brick, tile, stone, and wood. Because allow you to set the height of the flooring with a discreteness of multiplicity of 0.5 m. Ordinary frame facade paint scaffoldings do not fit the facing; The installation step of the flooring in 2m is not suitable for them. It is necessary to work step by step at a height of, for example, 2 m, then 2.5 m, 3 m, 3.5 m, 4 m ... And on the contrary, painters need a wide range. If, when facing or sculpting, you need to work with part of the wall, and painters with the whole wall at once. Otherwise, the transitions of paint will be visible ...
Half rack (rack fence). Half rack - rack fence is designed to build the construction of scaffolding and to protect workers and tools from falling. It is most often used as a stand with a ladder for more accurate selection of the height required by working personnel, for example, for filing gables and for filing roofs in a circle of a house. Pitch selection height of 0.5 m. And 1m. Half rack is installed on the last tiers. It is made of a pipe 42mm. 2mm thick. The size is 1052 mm. x1000 mm. weight 7.8 kg. Equipped with a flag connection.
To stand upright and this design was rigid, they are connected by diagonal and horizontal ties. According to the folk - bracing. (Figure 1, pos. 3 and 4).
3. Diagonal - serves for diagonal frames with ladder and entry frames. Also, the diagonal tie performs the function of the rear fence. With the height of the assembly of facade scaffolding up to 14 m, it is allowed to install one diagonal in each section of the scaffolding instead of two. The diagonal is made of a pipe with a diameter of 25 mm, the wall thickness is 2.0 mm, and the length is 3.3 m. The element weight is 4.01 kg.
4. Horizontal - used for fencing and horizontal screed frames of the structure. The horizontal is placed on the side of the repaired facade of the building in each section of scaffolding. The horizontal coupler is made of a pipe with a diameter of 25 mm, the wall thickness is 2.0 mm, and the length is 3.05 m. The weight of the element is 3.64 kg.
The main task of the ties is to keep the posts and other elements of the scaffold in working condition, to prevent the destruction of the structure and to perform the role of fencing. Attention is prohibited to move from level to level on horizontal and diagonal connections. This can lead to a change in the geometry of the connections and carries additional loads on the flag joint, which can lead to the destruction of the flag joint, which in turn may lead to the falling of scaffolds.
5. The crossbar of the flooring (Fig.1, pos.5) - serves as a support on which the wooden shields of the flooring are laid.
The crossbar also partially fulfills the function of horizontal and diagonal connections - it does not allow frames to converge and diverge, clearly fixing a distance of 3 meters between them (this is the case when workers do not use horizontals).
The bolt is made of a 50x30 mm shaped pipe, 3.06 m long, and a wall thickness of 2.0 mm, at the edges of which welded hooks of steel with a thickness of 5 mm are semi-ellipse hooks from a 50x5 mm strip. Item weight - 9.2 kg.
The nominal load on the two bolts is not more than 200 kg. Caution do not overload the bolts !!!!
Before each use, the bolt should be inspected for health by individuals collecting scaffolds.
It is unacceptable to throw bolts from a height. From this there is a deformation (bend) of the hooks and the formation of distortions, cracks on the hooks during their alignment. Deformation of the hooks can lead to unreliable retention of equipment and working personnel from falling.
It is allowed to replace crossbars and boards with boards not less than 50 mm thick and not less than 200 m wide. Boards must withstand a three-meter span
Often bolts and shields are not placed on all cells of the scaffold, but only on those where you need to stand and work. Such a scaffold tier is called a worker, it is necessary to at least install another tier of rigs and shields under the working tier (safety tier).
6. Wooden shield - serves to move people along the working tier of scaffolding. The element is made of board 30-35 mm (50 mm). The weight of an element is 20 kg (30 kg), knocked down by nails with a bar 50 * 50mm. The size of the wooden flooring is 1.0 x 1.0 m.
Provides reliable and safe work on the construction woods.
Attention, the use of thinner flooring or pallets instead of flooring can lead to the collapse of the working area of scaffolding and the fall of workers.
7. Wooden backing (Fig. 1, pos. 7).
The wooden substrate is boards of various sizes not less than 40 mm thick. for leveling the surface under scaffolding racks with supporting heels or adjustable supports. It is possible to use several substrates for leveling height differences up to 150mm. With significant differences in height, adjustable screw supports are used in various sizes .
8. Support heel (Fig. 1, pos. 8).
The support heel is designed to prevent the struts from plunging into the wooden backing with the following possible destruction of it and subsidence of the struts which can lead to a roll of scaffolding and even a violation of the stability of the structure. Also, the heel prevents clogging of the racks and the accumulation of water in the racks after heavy rains.
9. Screw jack (Universal adjustable support) - placed under the frame of the lower tier of the scaffold, serves to align the level of the tier and the whole structure. Element galvanized, diameter 34 mm, working load 110 kN.
Universal adjustable support is designed to eliminate significant differences in the surface and the installation of scaffolding level. Adjustable support come in various sizes: 1000mm., 750mm., 500mm., 250mm.
A feature of adjustable supports is an adjustable nut which, thanks to the skirt, precisely holds the legs in a fixed position, eliminating side shats and distortions . Attention!! It is forbidden to throw, throw off universal adjustable supports (screw jack).
The flag lock for the construction woods - serves for fixing of elements of a protection with a design frame, fastening of diagonal and horizontal communications . The element is made of galvanized steel - a circle with a diameter of 12.0 mm, length 50 mm, a plate - 2.0 mm. Item weight - 0.05 kg.
Flap locks of a kind - quick - detachable connections for mounting diagonals and horizontals . The refusal of bolted and wrenched joints in favor of flag locks allowed assembling and disassembling scaffolding without the use of tools and significantly increase the speed of mounting and dismounting.
Fastening to the wall.
Currently, there is a huge variety of fixtures to the walls of the facades and through the openings of the facades. But the most common application in the construction and decoration of facades received mounting with anchoring to the wall. Fastening to the wall is performed, as a rule, from a pipe with which stands of scaffolding (42 mm in diameter) are made. By the end of which a shoe with holes for anchor bolts with a diameter of 10 mm is welded, or an anchor bolt hook. Hooks are respectively divided into open and closed. Hooks open, more convenient to use, can be used for both open and closed anchor connection. Fastening to the wall is fixed with racks with clamps. In folk circles there are folk attachment to the walls. Folding mount is an anchor, screwed into the wall of the building and through a thick wire is twisted with a stand through a stranglehold. True, this mount does not meet safety standards and can not be considered safe.
Clamp - is designed to connect the disparate elements of scaffolding into a single structure. It is also used to create complex forms of scaffolding and attachment of scaffolding to the walls of building facades and other objects.
4. Conditions for the installation of frame scaffolding building facade lightweight
Before installing scaffolding, you must:
1. Get acquainted with the design
2. Familiarize yourself with the installation of scaffolding.
3. Check the completeness of the assembled structure for a given height and length.
4. Prepare a site for scaffolding.
5. Installation of frame scaffolding
On the prepared surface, having previously tamped it down, we install a wooden backing (Fig. 1, pos. 7) parallel to each other at a distance of three meters, on which we place a supporting heel (Fig. 1, pos. 8) or a universal screw support (Fig. 1 , pos. 9) if there is a significant bias. We put on racks on heels or screw supports, with racks with a ladderon each side (Fig.1, pos.1), and in the middle we put racks through (Fig.1, pos.2). Racks with a ladder will serve as an additional fence, and facilitate the rise of workers and the lifting of materials. The racks are interconnected by horizontal and diagonal connections (Fig. 1, pos. 3 and 4) using a flag connection.
Horizontal ties or horizontal (Fig. 1, pos. 4) are placed on the building side parallel to the ground at the top in each section of scaffolding, and diagonal ties, diagonals, (Fig. 1, POS. 3) are placed on the back side of the racks. Depending on the height of the constructed structure, they either put two, a cross or a single diagonal. At high altitudes, the diagonals are put in a cross , and at small heights up to 14m. set in a wave (zigzag) so that the end of one becomes the continuation of the next. As shown in the pictures.
Horizontal and diagonal connections are attached with flag locks to frames with ladders or to walk-through frames.
2. After assembling the first tier of the scaffold, we cover it with beams. We lay wooden flooring on the crossbar, two (or three) for each tier. We begin to collect the second tier of frame scaffolding on the principle of the first tier. We continue this procedure for assembling scaffolding to the required height.
3. Starting from the third tier, be sure to fasten the scaffolding frame to the wall. Fastening elements to the wall on the frame are installed in a staggered manner along the length of one frame, and the height of each tier starting from the third. The frames of the upper tier are all attached. Do not forget that the fastening of the structure to the wall is carried out simultaneously with the installation of frames.
- If the place of fastening of the construction scaffolding to the wall coincides with the opening, the scaffolding should be fastened inside the building, through the opening.
- It is unacceptable to gather people on one tier of scaffolds, the load on the flooring should not exceed the permissible load.
- Assemblers , workers working on scaffolding must have special safety harnesses for working at height.
- Works with a facade begin only after the end of the complete assembly of the scaffolding structure.
- Every day, before starting work, the responsible person should check the reliability of the installation of frame scaffolding.
- If the materials for the scaffolding are fed by lifting mechanisms, then such mechanisms should be attached not to the scaffolding, but to the wall of the facade.
- Scaffolding must be grounded and equipped with a lightning conductor.
- Persons who are not related to the work performed are not allowed in the scaffolds.
Attention do not allow workers to work without safety harnesses and safety equipment !! Attention do not allow workers to overload the permissible standards for flooring !! The load on the flooring should not exceed the permissible load.
Do not allow people on scaffolding without safety instructions. It is allowed to install lateral stops on the scaffolding, plastic hoses to discard construction debris (pipe sections for garbage, waste disposal) and protective nets to prevent the front particles from entering the working platform and imparting an aesthetic look to the facade.
Protective nets also serve to create shade on the facade of a building. This is necessary to reduce the temperature of the facade of the building , when performing facade work. Protective nets go in rolls and are attached to the woods with plastic ties or wires.
Grid for scaffolding Juta 55g / m2
- The ability to print the logo on the grid;
- Easy installation and operation;
SpecificationsProtective nets Juta –polymeric nets are made of 100% high pressure polyethylene, produced by the concern Juta, Czech Republic. Grid shading JUTA 55 in construction is used to shelter scaffolding , to prevent accidental fall of debris and tools from work areas of scaffolds, for the purposes of aesthetic (decorative) design of a building site in agriculture protects greenhouses, gardens, trees from excess sunlight , birds, hail.
|Roll size||3,12 m * 100 m|
|Strength / transverse||4,6/1,6 kN/m|
|UV stability||24 months|
6. Dismantling and dismantling of scaffolding.
Dismantling and dismantling of scaffolding should be carried out in the reverse order , freeing all sections of the tools from the tools and after cleaning.
When dismantling, it is prohibited to dump elements of scaffolding from a height. From this often fail flag connection, bent rack to bend the pins in racks, bent pins, complete or partial destruction of the decking.
7. Storage and transportation of scaffolding
- Before loading the frame scaffold elements into the machine, they should be clearly sorted, small elements should be rewound with tape or put into boxes.
- When loading and unloading elements of the scaffold is prohibited to throw-throw off.
- Storage of frame scaffolding should take place in closed warehouses or covered areas.
- Metal elements should be laid on wooden pallets and not in contact with the ground.
8. The warranty on the frame facade lightweight scaffolds.
The warranty period of the product is 1 year, from the moment the products are delivered to the Customer.
Date of manufacture of scaffolding construction frame __________
Date of sale of construction frame scaffolding __________
Copyright © LESA-KIEV.BIZ.UA